Stephen T. Badin High School is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant. This person would work collaboratively with others in the front office and report directly to the Principal. The ideal candidate would be able to work with parents, students, faculty and guests in a professional manner. This position is the first point of contact for visitors and guests.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Assist Principal with clerical work – proof letters, prepare mailings, and create event programs
- Assist with organization of events – award nights, graduation, etc.
- Oversee organization for High School Placement Test registration
- Oversee registration of new students
- Track quarterly honor roll for all students – communicate information to outside organizations
- Assist Principal in preparing reports and communications to internal and external groups
- Answer and direct phone calls in a confidential manner
- Maintain office copiers and order supplies
- Coordinate the parent newsletters and other parent communications
- Oversee student data base and files– updating information as needed
- Greet Visitors
- Provide coverage for other main office assistants as needed
- Prepare work permits for students
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong phone, email and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software required – Word, Excel, Publisher
- Experience with Administrators Plus or similar student information system is preferred
- Ability to work evenings as needs for events
- Ability to lift small packages up to 50 pounds.
Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and contact information for 3 professional references to Brian Pendergest, Principal. Information should be send by email to Brian Pendergest, Principal at bpendergest@BadinHS.org by June 1, 2017.