2020-21 School Year Updates
We are happy to be back in school full time, but know that the school year may change based on state and local mandates to ensure the safety of our students and staff. We have added a variety of safety measures that will need to be adhered to, such as:
- Parents need to access the health of students before coming to school. If your student has COVID19 symptoms or a temperature over 100 degrees, please stay home.
- Faculty and staff will be taking their temperature and answering health related questions every morning upon arrival.
- All students, faculty and staff must wear masks while in the building, at all times.
- Please practice social distancing while in the building
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added to hallways and classrooms. We encourage all to use them regularly.
- Please wash your hands frequently.
- Visitors are discouraged at this time. All visitors will need to answer health related questions and have their temperature taken. If you are sick, please do not come into the building.
(more PDF to come)