Welcome Badin Class of 2025!
We are excited to welcome you to Badin High School and look forward to having you here for a great four years.
Next Steps to complete your enrollment:
- Accepted to Badin High School
- Attended Registration Day on Saturday, January 30, at your scheduled time.
After Registration Day you will:
Complete your Online Enrollment Packet - You will receive an email with a link to complete this step AFTER Registration Day.
Log into your FACTSmgt.com account by using the link sent to you in an email; (You will use the same user ID and password as you did when applying). Please follow instructions included in the email:
To complete your enrollment into Badin High School, you will access our FACTS Family Online Portal. If you are not a current family and do not have a login, please follow the instructions for creating a Family Portal Login listed below.
To access Family Portal: Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password,please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
- Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your son/daughter. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
- The Class of 2025 will take a Placement Test to help us accurately place each student in the correct leveled class in Math, Science and English for personal success. There are two testing dates - Saturday, February 13 and Saturday, February 20, beginning at 9:00 AM. There is no charge for this test. Please register online for ONE test date: https://payit.nelnet.net/form/PLt00kuj. More HSPT Testing Details HERE.
Placement Tests for Algebra II and Spanish II
- If your son or daughter has taken Algebra I during 8th grade and would like to test into the next level, he/she must take two Algebra II tests. Unit I testing will be offered on either February 9 (8:00-9:30 AM) OR February 10 (3:00-4:30 PM) at Badin. REGISTER HERE online for one of these dates if this applies to your son or daughter. The Unit II test will be held in May (Date TBA).
- More information about the Algebra I test, as well as study guides can be found here: https://www.badinhs.org/algebra8th.html
- Students who have taken Spanish I during their 8th grade year may test into Spanish II by taking the Spanish II Placement Test. Test dates are March 9 (3:30-5:00 PM) OR March 10 (3:30-5:00 PM). Register online HERE
- More information about the Spanish I test is available here: https://www.badinhs.org/spanishII.html
- Choose electives for Freshman year - Your test scores will be sent in March, along with a variety of electives available for your level of classwork. More information will be sent with the test scores. Stay tuned!
After all test scores have been collected and analyzed, the Badin Counseling Department will send out an email to each student detailing leveled classes in math, science and English, as well as elective opportunities. Stay tuned for more information.
Questions? Please contact the Badin Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490.