Welcome Badin Class of 2026!
We are excited to welcome you to Badin High School and look forward to having you here for a great four years.
Next Steps to complete your enrollment:
- Accepted to Badin High School
- Attended Registration Day on Thursday, January 27, at your scheduled time.
After Registration Day you will Complete your Online Enrollment Packet.
You will receive an email with a link to complete this step AFTER Registration Day. Please follow detailed instructions that are within the email. Contact the Badin Admissions Office with questions - info@BadinHS.org.
Placement Tests for Algebra II and Spanish II
- If your son or daughter has taken Algebra I during 8th grade and would like to test into the next level, he/she must take two Algebra II tests. Unit I testing will be offered on either February 9 (8:00-9:30 AM) OR February 10 (3:00-4:30 PM) at Badin. REGISTER HERE online for one of these dates if this applies to your son or daughter.
- More information about the Algebra I test, as well as study guides can be found here: https://www.badinhs.org/algebra8th.html
- Students who have taken Spanish I during their 8th grade year may test into Spanish II by taking the Spanish II Placement Test. A test date can be arranged for registered students.
- More information about the Spanish I test is available here: https://www.badinhs.org/spanishII.html
Questions? Please contact the Badin Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490.