(Already have an account? Click above!)
Badin High School is a comprehensive secondary co-ed Catholic high school. If you are interested in attending Badin High School, we are interested in having you here! Badin welcomes all faiths.
What is the Admissions Process?
- If you are interested in enrolling at Badin High School, please contact our Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490.
- SHADOW DAYS There are two Shadow Days scheduled in each of February, March and April for students who have not yet Shadowed at Badin High. The Shadow Day begins at 8:00 AM with an introductory session in the Badin Chapel, then students will attend four classes and enjoy lunch on us. Pick-up is at 12:30 in front of Badin. Students may wear Badin (green/white) spirit wear or comfortable casual attire. No cell phones are permitted during the shadow day. The dates are limited to ten students on each day. Register HERE.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490.
- SCHEDULE A PERSONAL TOUR by contacting the Badin Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513.863.3993 x120 OR use this form.
- POTENTIAL TRANSFER STUDENTS - please contact our Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490, and APPLY ONLINE - CLICK HERE. Badin operates on a rolling admissions process.
- Families who need FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE must fill out the online application. Badin and high schools within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati use FACTS (CLICK HERE) as a third party financial aid partner.
Contact the Badin Admissions Office for more information about admissions and/or transferring to Badin, or to request more information:
Dirk Allen, Director of Admissions
513-863-3993 x120 OR 513-869-4490 (direct)
Badin High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.