(Already have an account? Click above!)
Badin High School is a comprehensive secondary co-ed Catholic high school. If you are interested in attending Badin High School, we are interested in having you here! Badin welcomes all faiths.
What is the Admissions Process?
- MODIFIED SHADOW DAYS are available. Please contact the Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513-869-4490.
- SCHEDULE A PERSONAL TOUR by contacting the Badin Admissions Office - info@BadinHS.org or 513.863.3993 x120 OR use this form.
- Interested 8th grade students must APPLY TO BADIN - CLICK HERE to apply! There is a $20 application fee. Badin operates on a rolling admissions process.
- Financial Aid has been distributed to registered students. Families who need FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE must fill out the online application. Badin and high schools within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati use FACTS (click HERE) as a third party financial aid partner.
Class of 2025
- The Class of 2025 will take the High School Placement Test at Badin after they have registered, as a means to place each student in the best level for their academic success. A date will be set after the student has officially registered.
- MERIT SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE CLASS OF 2025 have closed.
Contact the Badin Admissions Office for more information about admissions and/or transferring to Badin, or to request more information:
Dirk Allen, Director of Admissions
Badin High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.