High School Credit
Algebra 1 Action Plan
(for students attending parochial schools)
Revised July 2019
- Student will take an Algebra I class in their current 8th grade setting. The class will follow the approved Archdiocese course of study for Algebra I.
- Student will take two assessments, one in February and one in May at Badin High School. These assessments are created by the Badin High School Math Department.
- Earning early high school credit will provide the student with more flexibility in their high school schedule. Students will still be required to take four years of math at Badin High School.
- Badin High School will grant high school credit to all students who meet the required criteria: The two Badin assessments and the grade school Algebra I final percentage will be combined using the following weights:
The resulting score must be 80% or higher in order to earn high school credit.
- Semester 1 Test: 35%
- Semester 2 Test: 35%
- Final Algebra 1 Grade: 30%
Test Dates will be announced Spring 2020
Important Class Links
Algebra 1 8th Grade Test Topics 2019