Kroger Community Rewards
Simply link your Kroger Plus Card to Badin High School and we will receive money for qualified purchases automatically every time you use your card! This is essentially FREE money for Badin and a great way to make a donation without spending more money!
Badin Community Rewards Number is: DJ583
Here's how to enroll in Kroger Community Rewards and earn money for Badin:
- All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
- Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”. If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter your organization’s number (DJ583) or Badin High School and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see Badin High School on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
- Sign in to your Kroger account Go to KrogerCommunityRewards.com. Click on “View Your Rewards Details” See how much you have earned for Badin High School! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.) Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
- You must renew the link to Badin from your card every year, starting August 1st.
Questions: Contact Sharon Adams in the Athletic Department - sadams@BadinHS.org