One Minute Badin
Find YOUR Passion at Badin
- Badin is located on New London Road in Hamilton in a beautiful campus setting, very convenient to Butler County, northern Hamilton County and southeast Indiana residents.
- Badin High School is a comprehensive co-ed, college preparatory Catholic high school. We welcome all students who wish to attend.
- Badin is the only Catholic high school in Butler County.
- Busing is provided for Badin students who live within the boundaries of these local school districts: Hamilton, Ross, Talawanda, Edgewood, New Miami and Fairfield (freshmen only).
- Current enrollment: 622 students
- Student-teacher ratio: 14-1
- Student profile: 85% Catholic, 15% non-Catholic
- Some 99% of each Badin graduating class pursues a college education or enter the military.
- Students are accepted into prestigious colleges such as: Notre Dame, the University of Chicago, Vanderbilt, United States Military Academies, Ohio State, University of Dayton, Miami University and Xavier University, just to name a few.
- Members of the Class of 2019 received over $17.5 million in college scholarships and grants.
- Over 24 Advanced Placement and honors, plus 3 College Credit Plus (CCP) courses are available within the curriculum, in addition to dual enrollment courses.
- New programming in STEM Project Lead the Way, computer programming, robotics and gaming have been added to enhance our already vibrant curriculum.
- All students benefit from the Badin iPad Program. Students use iPads during most classes and benefit from the school-wide wireless network.
- Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year: $10,050 for domestic students, plus fees. International student fee +$1,000. Accommodations students fee $4,000.
- More than $325,000 in financial assistance and merit scholarships are available each year.
- 90% of Badin students participate in an extra-curricular activity
- Badin is on a modified 8-period schedule (7:30 AM to 2:30 PM) with 44 minute classes. Two block days are incorporated into the schedule each month.
- Badin’s art program features features two full time teachers instructing a variety of classes such as Ceramics, Fashion Design, and Photography.
- Badin Rocks Ensemble welcomes all students who want to play or sing. A variety of instruments are used, playing a wide variety of genres. Drum and piano lessons are now offered as music options. Badin is one of the only high schools in the state of Ohio to feature a rock band!
- Badin will proudly open the new Student Development Center in 2020. The SDC is a $1.8 million, 8,000-square-foot facility that will greatly enhance student opportunities. It will include a Student Commons with meeting spaces and work stations. It will also relocate the Guidance Office with the Hamilton Community Foundation College and Career Center, as well as the offices of Campus Ministry, Christian Service, Admissions, Marketing and Advancement. The center will enable us to recapture classroom space in the main building, and will seamlessly connect the main building with the Pfirman Family Activity Center to improve campus security.
- The Pfirman Family Activity Center, completed in October 2006, is a 28,000-square foot, $3.0 million facility with an auxiliary gym, football locker room, fitness center, wrestling room and music education room, located behind the high school.
- Badin’s outstanding athletic program has earned state team championships in girls soccer (2014, 2013 & 2005), boys’ basketball (1988), football (1990), baseball (1991 & 1996), and girls’ basketball (1998). Badin is a member of the Greater Catholic League, Co-Ed Division.
Why choose a co-ed Catholic high school for your child?
The benefits of Catholic education are abundant. A faith filled life begins at home and continues with help from the parish family, school and outside activities. Reinforcement of Christian values and morals in everyday classroom settings further establish these roots in young people.
- Badin offers a highly structured & disciplined co-ed environment where students learn how to deal with one another just as they will be required to as adults.
- Co-education is the most natural and best form of education. Male and female students learn from each other’s approaches and learn to collaborate; each bringing their own style while working toward common goals.
- Co-ed environments lead to improved social and personal development. Students are more self-confident, well balanced and better equipped to make new friends than their counterparts in single-sex schools.
- Small class sizes enables increased instructor attention to individual needs.
The Sky’s the Limit at Badin! Find out more about our endless opportunities!
For more information about Badin or to schedule a personal tour or Shadow Day, please contact the Badin Admissions Office at 863-3993 x120 or info@BadinHS.org.