One Minute Badin
Find YOUR Place at Badin
- Badin is located on New London Road in Hamilton in a beautiful campus setting, very convenient to Butler County, northern Hamilton County and southeast Indiana residents.
- Badin High School is a comprehensive co-ed, college preparatory Catholic high school. We welcome all students who wish to attend.
- Badin is the only Catholic high school in Butler County.
- Busing is provided for Badin students who live within the boundaries of these local school districts: Hamilton, Ross, Talawanda, Edgewood, New Miami and Fairfield (freshmen & sophomores only).
- Current enrollment: 640 students
- Student-teacher ratio: 14.5-1
- Student profile: 76% Catholic, 24% non-Catholic
- Class of 2022 - 87% college-bound, 6% - trade school, 3% - Military
- Students are accepted into prestigious colleges such as: Notre Dame, the University of Chicago, Vanderbilt, United States Military Academies, Ohio State, University of Dayton, Miami University and Xavier University, just to name a few.
- Members of the Class of 2022 received over $32 million and the Class of 2021 over $35 million college academic scholarships and grants.
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses in the curriculum: 13; College Credit Plus (CCP) courses available: 6; Honors (H) courses available: 15
- Dynamic Art Program - Badin employs three full time art teachers to offer creative artistic opportunities such as Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Digital Photography, Ceramics, and high level Art I-IV classes.
- Badin participates in Project Lead the Way, a leading engineering program. Through problems that engage and challenge, students explore a broad range of engineering topics, including mechanisms, the strength of structures and materials, and automation.
- Year 1 - Introduction to Engineering
- Year 2 - Principles of Engineering Design
- Year 3 - Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Year 4 - Engineering Design & Development
- A variety of AP science and math classes to well prepare students for higher learning and degrees in STEM related fields.
- Students each receive a new Dell 3190 2-in-1 Tablet for school work, enabling them to do research, write papers, do homework, and work remotely if possible using Google classroom, online books, Zoom, and so much more
- Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year: $11,220 plus fees. Academic Support students fee is $4,600.
- More than $325,000 in financial assistance and merit scholarships are available each year.
- 90% of Badin students participate in an extra-curricular activity
- Badin is on a modified 8-period schedule (7:30 AM to 2:30 PM) with 43 minute classes.
- Badin Rocks Ensemble welcomes all students who want to play or sing. A variety of instruments are used, playing a wide variety of genres. Drum and piano lessons are offered as music options. Badin is one of the only high schools in the state of Ohio to feature a rock band!
- Badin proudly opened the new Student Development Center in 2020. The SDC is a $2 million, 8,000-square-foot facility that greatly enhances student opportunities. It includes a Student Commons with meeting spaces and work stations. the Hamilton Community Foundation College and Career Center, as well as the offices of Campus Ministry, Christian Service, Alumni, Admissions, Marketing and Advancement. The center seamlessly connects the main building with the Pfirman Family Activity Center to improve campus security.
- The Pfirman Family Activity Center is 28,000-square foot, with an auxiliary gym, football locker room, fitness center, wrestling room and music education room, located behind the high school.
- Badin’s outstanding athletic program has earned state team championships boys volleyball (2022), girls soccer (2014, 2013 & 2005), boys’ basketball (1988), football (1990), baseball (1991 & 1996), and girls’ basketball (1998), in addition to numerous individual state titles. Badin is a member of the Greater Catholic League, Co-Ed Division.
Why choose a co-ed Catholic high school for your child?
The benefits of Catholic education are abundant. A faith filled life begins at home and continues with help from the parish family, school and outside activities. Reinforcement of Christian values and morals in everyday classroom settings further establish these roots in young people.
- Badin offers a highly structured & disciplined co-ed environment where students learn how to deal with one another just as they will be required to as adults.
- Co-education is the most natural and best form of education. Male and female students learn from each other’s approaches and learn to collaborate; each bringing their own style while working toward common goals.
- Co-ed environments lead to improved social and personal development. Students are more self-confident, well balanced and better equipped to make new friends than their counterparts in single-sex schools.
- Small class sizes enable increased instructor attention to individual needs.
Learn how you can be part of something extraordinary!
For more information about Badin or to schedule a personal tour, please contact the Badin Admissions Office at 863-3993 x400 or info@BadinHS.org.
Contact the Badin Admissions Office for more information:
Natalie Carley ‘14
Director of Admissions
Direct Line: 513.869.4498
Director of Diversity, Engagement, and Inclusion
Direct Line: 513.869.4497
Badin High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.