571 New London Road   Hamilton, Ohio 45013   Office: 513-863-3993   FAX:513-785-2844

Strides for Solidarity


 

Badin High School’s Christian Service Program is offering the Summer in Solidarity service trip program for the fourth year in a row! Badin students will be going on four trips this year: to Solsberry Hill in Indiana, to Nazareth Farm in West Virginia, to the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, and to Project Manana in the Dominican Republic. Service trips are an important, immersive way to volunteer and serve the world while being in solidarity with our greater human family. We are hosting our 2nd annual fundraiser, STRIDES FOR SOLIDARITY, to support this and other Badin Service Programs.

Strides for Solidarity participants

Badin students who are participating in upcoming Summer in Solidarity trips will be walking and serving in downtown Hamilton on Sunday, April 26, 2020. They will meet at Marcum Park and do a walking tour of many of our local nonprofits and will then break into groups and spend time in service at different agencies. They will be vlogging (making a video diary) with hopes to create an even broader awareness of the wonderful agencies taking care of our neighbors right here in Hamilton.

We are asking for your support by donating to our STRIDES FOR SOLIDARITY campaign! Please utilize the Service Program Online Payment link below - you can donate to an individual student or to the general Service Program! 90% of each donation will directly fund the trip of the designated student, and the remaining 10% will go back to our Service Program as a whole, so that we can continue to grow our program with trip scholarships and service programming. If any student surpasses the cost of their trip, the remainder will go to a scholarship fund for the future of the program.

Remember that after our event, you will be able to view our vlog on Facebook and Badin’s webpage! Thank you so much for your generosity and support!