Max Wienkamp, Athletic Trainer
Tips to help you be a healthy and happy athlete:
- Hydration is an essential part of performance. Athletes should be consuming at least 64-100 ounces of water daily, and rehydrate after activity.
- Sleep is an essential part of recovery. Athletes should strive for 7-9 hours of sleep each night.
- Practicing proper nutrition is just as important as practicing proper sport.
- Come see your Athletic Trainer about any injury concerns you have. We are here to help you, even if you just need a high five!
- Always bring a note back to your Athletic Trainer after visiting the Doctor for an injury that outlines your restrictions and/or clearance to return to activity. This will directly affect your ability to participate.
Contact Max Wienkamp by email: email@example.com